Don’t you get tired of the same ole dishes for dinner? I know I do. The other night, I decided to do something about it. I had some ground turkey breast and decided to make steaks out of the meat. Boy, it was DELICIOUS!
Unfortunately, I just threw it together so I don’t have exact measurements for most of the ingredients but play around with it to your specifications. To complete the dinner, I had a green salad and quinoa in organic vegetable broth with organic veggies.
- Ground turkey breast
- Worchestire sauce
- A couple of squeezes of ketchup
- A little bit of bread crumbs (I used Panko)
- 1 egg
- Small amount of green peppers - diced
- Olive oil
- Steak sauce, if desired
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the onion in a bowl
- Season with various spices i.e.Ms. Dash, salt, pepper, garlic salt, season salt & adobo
- Take a medium size of the mixture - roll into hands and flatten into patties
- Heat olive oil in a skillet
- Add patties in skillet (after olive oil is heated)
- Season patties again with spices on both sides.
- Occasionally, turn patties to cook on both sides
- After cooking patties for approximately 3 to 4 minutes, add onion to skillet
- Make sure meat is cooked thoroughly inside and outside
- Steak sauce can be added when eating, if desired.
Enjoy! Once you try it, leave me comment and let me know your thoughts!